qtech_logo_t

India’s Rafael deal

Israeli firm Rafael has offered its Python 5 and Derby air-to-air missiles for integration with some of the Dassault Rafale fighter aircrafts which are expected to enter service with the Indian Air Force. Earlier on January 2012, India selected Dassault's Rafale for its 126-unit Medium Multi-Role Combat Aircraft (MMRCA) deal. As of now, Dassault and HAL have finalized and sealed the work share agreement for manufacturing 108 Rafael fighter jets in India. Under the agreement, HAL will undertake 70 per cent of the workload and the remaining 30 percent will be done by Dassault Aviation.

http://www.flightglobal.com/news/articles/rafael-targets-indian-rafale-opportunity-397894/

Comments are closed.